Sunday 21 August 2011

A potentially foolhardy vegan gourmet-a-thon

For some reason I have decided to sign up to the 'La Dolce Vegan challenge' posted by the Vegan Culinary Institute blog. I can't even organise myself to post the last 40 or so round of baking experiments I have waiting to be written about, so I don't know how I think I will be able to keep up with cooking and blogging 395 recipes in 365 days... But it did say challenge. And I do like finding new recipes. And I've been considering buying the book for a while. One suspects I will fall off the bandwagon quite quickly, being that I'm about to buy a house that needs totally refurbishing! Silly girl.

But stay tuned - I will attempt to continue for the whole year even if I do fall behind with the deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment